Though we have many wide distribution channels (which include amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, iBooks, Kobo, Nook, Overdrive, Fishpond and WHSmiths) you may wan to order your books direct from us.
There are a few advantages to ordering direct from us:
- Paperbacks are signed by the author and contain a personalised message if requested
- We offer free gift wrapping
- All orders come with free UK and International delivery
- Any problems with your order are dealt with by us
- We offer a discount rate on some books and a range of gift set and merchandise options that aren’t available anywhere else.
The Direct Order Catalogue
All of our books and merchandise are available direct from us via our Etsy store.
To see everything that we currently have in stock, click here.
For those people who are attending an event and want to pre-order their books, this can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be able to put together your order for you for collection on the day of the event.
If you can’t see the book you want out of our catalogue on eBay, please contact us directly about it on email@example.com.